Friday, September 18, 2009

Pavilion & Sg Wang :)





















this morning i went shopping with Yeng, Kit and Wei Yu. :P really enjoyed it. Before i go times square, my family , Kit and I went to eat Bak Kut Teh. First time, i sit my Best Dude, Kit's car. after that, i and Kit headed to Times Square for Bowling. Then we headed to Sg Wang 6th Floor. I bought a bag cost me RM54 while waiting for Yeng and Wei Yu. Around 1something Yeng with us went to sing K at Greenbox. We sang for 30minutes only. Its cost us Rm11.50. HAHAHA! after that, Wei Yu just reached Sg Wang. We went for lunch at Pavilion. The restaurant called Grandmama's! I think is new restaurant. We were enjoyed camwhoring,chit chat & talked jokes. Around 3something we went to Forever 21. i bought a shirt,its cost Rm79. Then, I oso bought a spectacles. At last, we went back home around 6something. We met a big traffic jam. HATE HATE! HOHO! above are those pictures that we took today. Actually still got alof of photos. sorry for my laziness :P

No comments:

Post a Comment