Wednesday, December 9, 2009

i miss my high school life. 7dec is my last day of school. i will missed all my classmates and teachers~ i missed them alot. we always laughed in the class like nobody business and we also disturb the teachers who teached us. I went lunch with Christina,Alana,Diana and Alicia. we had our lunch at MCD. this is the pic who took at MCD.

on the first day of school when i were in primary school.
i still remember the first day of school i my dad fetched me to school, i were crying and my dad lefted me at the roadside there. i still remember my classmates in primary school, MEGALA. she came to me, and talked to me. PUJUK SAYE TAW! kai wan siao~ she brought me to our class. 1z. we can described as best friend. when i were primary school till secondary school, she was the one who same class as me till form 5. unbelievable!

secondary school sure got all those puppy love stories. next to our school is ST JOHN,all the st john boys sure will stand at their class and looked for all the LENG LUI'S cbner. -maybe- then when i were form 4, i disliked a girl then now she becomes my best friend. HAHA. actually i dont know why i dont like her. then that time form 4 class, she same class as me. then she was shy and she didnt talked to the chinese girls in my class,included me. then one day, she asked me why i dislikes her? cause someone told her that i dont like her. i told her the stupid reason. I said : i dont like you just because u mixed with those malay girls. HAHA.

blink an eye, i'm already form 5. my class got alot of problem. they always dont like this girl or that gal. It's too complicated. i dont know how to explain. Then, our form teacher is PN NUR ATIQAH. she's our class teacher and science teacher. AND i'm the AJK SCIENCE. many of my classmates always didnt passed up homework. But she didnt scold them and she just said to them,pls passed up work on time. Then all my friends will act like dont know. LOL. this is MY CLASSMATES attitude.

so fast already 5years!
i will miss my friends alot.


HAHA. i knew that all my friends will still miss our school alot because every morning we must sing NEGARAKU,LAGU WILAYAH followed by SCHOOL SONGS english version and bahasa malaysia version. After sang those songs, continued by the prefect will said the IKRAR and IKRAR PELAJAR.


TAKE CARE,my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment