Monday, April 27, 2009

27/4 and 28/4 ♥

hmmmmmm .
this morning i woke up at 6am .
i too sleepy .
damn it .
my dearest maid made me a big tupperware of popcorn chicken (:
hahahha .
i ate it before i reach my school .
geng mah ?
my fren thought i keep fit because during recess time i didnt eat at all .
my school canteen's food is not nice at all .
many comments about the canteen's food from me :
not nice .
expensive .
smelly .
how to eat ?
that's why i bring my own food from home .
when ekonomi asas class , i sat with my dear ping pang pong . hahaha .
we two are going to fall asleep .
my teacher , MISS WAAN is a funny teacher but i dont know why all of my classmates get to fall asleep .
cute or not all my friends ? ( included me )
today is monday . got alot of homework .
my school homework is killing me .
i get back my maths result . shhhh . cannot tell anyone .
eventhough is not good . at least above 50% .
hmmmmm .
1.45pm in the afternoon .
i already reached home .
i feel warm when i reached home .
hahahhaa .
Sy loves her bed alot ♥
i hate to do homework especially sejarah .
because that teacher likes to scold student eventhough the student didnt do wrong things . somemore that teacher is a MAN !
hmmmmmm .
anyway , everytime it started with new week . i'm busy with tuition and homework .
i so sleepy but i'm excited . today i very happy because aliaa , yeng yeng , michelle and i was talking funny stuff .
Mrs Yong said : " all the girls in my class are not polite at all . HAHAHA! she laughed . the boys like Zu Liang, Yoong Wai, Pei Jun are more polite than all the girls in my english class" .

Michelle said : "of course lar, teacher . all the boys in your class sure polite than all the girls lar . because all the boys are "GAY LOU"

Aliaa , Yeng2 and Me : LAUGHED LOUDLY!

we planning to go eat dinner . eat japanese bbq at great eastern mall . but dont know when . hope so we can eat all the delicious japanese bbq .
YUMMY YUMMMMY

on 28/4 .
my dear ping pang pong birthday .
i already wished her .
hahha .
she replied me .
"love dear kim . hahah . friendship remains ! hearts dear lots! "
we are not lesbian
♥ we are best friends !

No comments:

Post a Comment