Tuesday, April 28, 2009

boring day ♥ 28/4

good evening everyone ! ♥
hahahaha .
ishhh .
2day i woke up in the morning .
i was shocked because my room doesnt not have any tupperware .
my maid didnt cook for me .
haihs .
what can i do ?
go school and eat canteen food .
today assembly time , my discipline teacher,Puan Nancy was scolding us included all the form 3 girls .

she said : here girls . i heard that many teachers are complaining about form 3 gals are worst . not only form 3 . FORM 5 gals also .

suddenly get scolded from her .
today got alot of announcements from my beloved teachers .
today my school got SEMINAR BM 2009 .
i was so happy because after recess no need to study .
it was terrible .
we stand until leg also pain .
hmmmmmm .
today is ping pang pong birthday .
when we reached our class , we sang a happy birthday songs to Pong and Hanim .
we sang so loudly .
unfortunely , we get scolded from our class teacher , Puan Nur Atiqah . i like my class alot . all my friends like to disturb all my teachers . but not BM teacher . she is too fierce .
hahahah .
my class teacher scolded us because our class got alot of offence . i hate that SHUBASHINI! she ah . she likes to make story lahh . but she quite funny because you know why?! she can bluff teacher that she goes to the toilet for 30minutes . do anyone of you go toilet for so LONG?
heee heeee (:
when recess time , i was so hungry ! i go to the canteen and buy mixed rice . my dishes are "lala" and "tau fu" with rice .
ohh my gosh! do you know how much is it ?
RM3.00 .
is it expensive ?
thats why i dont like to buy canteen food .
:P

11.00pm to 1pm in the afternoon .
we are having the SEMINAR BM 2009 .
the teacher is so funny .
he said that girls like to talked alot . for example my daughter , he said : my daughter will told me today what things is going on school ? just like " my teacher walked to the classroom . she wear a high heels .
hahahah !
i was sitting there until i cant stand up .
hmmmmmm .

WOOOHHOOOO .
finished sch .
back to my home sweet home .
i was so tired .
i helped my dog bath .
hehehee .
eventhough i helped my dog bath .
i more wet than her just like i'm having bath .
hmmmm .
i wish that what i want, i hope my dream comes true .
too bored today , thats why i write this blog .
anyway this is what happen today .
:)

2 comments:

  1. haha
    c nobody gv u comment then kesien u abit lahh
    xP
    alamk !!!! what do expect ?
    taufu + lala = RM3.00
    reasonable mahh =D
    but fr u shud charge Rm5.00
    xP

    - S.K.Y -

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. nobody give me comment. just a normal case. shock sendiri. what do i expect? i think that canteen school's food shouldnt be so expensive. they thought that we all are rich person. so all the food so damn expensive. hate it. (:

    ReplyDelete