Friday, May 1, 2009

♥gathering at my house

1/5♥
holidayyyy labour's day!
my DEAREST DADDY birthday is on 3/5♥

all my cousins came to my house for the gathering ..we had alot of things to do..we were talking to each other, playing mahjong, watching movie together, laughing together,and many more..baby Kristen was sleeping on the basket..she was so happy! she was wearing a
PINK COLOUR hairband!
baby Kristen was so * BLUR* ! haha. do you know why? she looks alike her father, Kok Kee gor gor..when they two were sleeping at the same time, they looked like twins! ♥haha.. you cant even imagined it..unfortunately, i didnt took her father picture!after that, my cousin sister named Cindy..she put baby Kristen together with baby Zi Yin in the playpen.. there were so many photographer..hahahaha ♥ they were helping them to take pictures..then my mother , tracy and cindy jie jie went to see my grandmother at Hospital Tung Shin..baby Kristen at my house , kok kee gor gor was at my house too..when she was crying, her father doesnt know what she wants..hahahah! we were CONFUSED! i and way loon gor gor were talking to baby Kristen so that she will keep quiet! ♥ hahahaha..at last, they went back home..tracy jie jie and kok kee gor gor stayed at my house around 6something in the evening..

No comments:

Post a Comment