Saturday, May 2, 2009

♥it's my own lifestyle!

i've made a mistakes in my life,
i've let people take advantage of me,
and i accepted way less than i deserve.
but i've learned from my bad choices,
and eventhough there are some things,
i can never get back and people who will,
never be sorry, i will know better than next time,
i wont settle for anything less than i deserve,
in my world, there were NO BEST FRIENDS for me!

when it comes to my FAMILY,
i dont know where to begin,
they've changed my life,
without them,
i wouldnt be who am i today,
and i dont know what i would do without anyone of you.

i have my own lifestyle,
i'm not trying to please you,
make you smile,
make you laugh,
and make you happy,
at last , i wish that i can tell you that,
IHATEYOUALOT!


love,
sockyee

No comments:

Post a Comment