Saturday, July 11, 2009

Bbq at Alicia house


Funny_Jin :D



i was waiting my teacher to take me go tesco with hoong kit, diana, and alicia. they reached my house around 4something. then we headed to ampang tesco to buy things. its very fun! first time i had a bbq with miss waan and my fellow friends. i also called chen jin and ryan to come and join us. but they reached around 7something. We chit chatting , take photos and talk crap at her house. :D make jokes ! actually on that day i wanna buy a cake for my teacher. i dont have enough money to buy and i wanna save money also :D i so bad huh? anyway the photos that we took that day :P Vishan came late on that day and she needs to go Piqa house for another celebration! but we also got took photos with her too!

No comments:

Post a Comment