Monday, July 20, 2009

DUHHHH!
my classmates are planning to go out this friday after Ekonomi Asas extra class.
at BANGSAR VILLAGE.
but ?
they're really MAD weh.
they wanna go but then no transport.
somemore they're very funny because they said : JOM, kita pergi curi kereta orang lain!
lepas tu, kita prg kat Bangsar Village.

LOLS :D
my friend is inviting me to her birthday party this saturday.
unfortunely, i maybe not going to her birthday party with her and my classmates at KLCC.
BECAUSE . . . .
* important point *
I WANNA WATCH ASTRO GUEST 2009 (Final) at 8pm to 11pm.
weee weee.
:)
sowrie guys :D

TUITION time :D
Yeng yeng was talking crap with me while we're waiting for michelle.
we laughed like nobody business.

AFTER TUITION :D
we talked about cars.
i asked her, what car you wanna to buy next time ?

Yeng : Sy, i wanna buy MINI COOPER weh.

SY : haha. MINI COOPER? that car really expensive weh. :D if a girl drives mini cooper wearing shorts with high heels. WOW.
SEXY LADY ohhh.

Yeng : yaya, i really wanna buy that car one day!

SY : LOLS == after that her mother reached already. We stopped our conversation.

THE END of my day :D
20/7/2009

tomorrow Baby Zi Yin already three months lor.
BIG BIG GIRL already.
nenenene.
weee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment