Tuesday, July 14, 2009

BFF : Best Friend Forever (:


i love this photo! :D


those photos above took before we went to tuition. Two of them accompany me go eat Sushi King and i need to buy a new school shoes :D



Funny Poems On Friendship :D


You and me
I know you are the angle
So, I saw year by year
Day by day
And Now, I even forget your like
Your pain and the strange smile
I hope you stand by me
Always, forever
You and me
Are the world
:D

Friendship
My careful heart was free again-
O friend, my bosom said,
Through thee alone the sky is arched,
Through thee the rose is red,
All things through thee takes nobler
And look beyond the earth,
The mill-round of our fate appears
A sun-path in thy worth.
Me too thy nobleness has
To master my despair;
The fountains of my hidden life
Are through thy friendship fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment